Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Beginnings

Greetings all! 

My name is Yngwie Boley. Welcome to my new blog! Here I will upload some of the work I make, as a student in Illustration (yes, with a capital 'I'!). I'll show both sketches and finished work here, in an attempt to give a representational view of my rather eclectic way of working.

Let's kick it off with some works:

sketches of classmates


Ballpoint character sketches


Rough mood sketch for a school project


A samurai sketch


An oil study of the human body

 

Experiments in technique & colour


Black and white illustration


Head studies in acrylic


An experiment in composition & anatomy


Anyway, this is only a small selection of things I do in my sketchbooks. I'll update this blog with more as I go along. 

Hope you enjoyed it, and stay tuned for more!

Yngwie

No comments:

Post a Comment